Boiler range dedicated to the technical room
CERTIFIED ACCORDING TO EUROPEAN STANDARD EN 303-5 / 2012
The boilers Lyra have a wide exchange surface and thus ensure heating of large areas and excellent water yields.
The advantages make them extremely comfortable and suitable to provide healthy heat using environmentally sustainable fuels:
self-cleaning brazier in cast iron
very large ash tray
possibility of switching summer / winter
daily / weekly programming
compact and elegant design
remote control with backlit graphic display
These machines, in addition to being equipped with all electronic, mechanical and hydraulic safety devices required by the regulations in force, are equipped with:
thermostatic mixing valve (anti-condensation)
8 liters expansion vase
3-way diverter valve with priority to DHW system
manometer to read system pressure
It is recommended to install a hydraulic separator and/or a puffer on the system to optimize operation. The buffer capacity will vary depending on the water content of the system.
On the return circuit, a chemical-physical water treatment system must be installed, for instance a magnetic dislimer.
- Pellets, Pellets/Biomass
- Thermal power introduced
- 28.2 kW
- Nominal thermal power to water
- 26.16 kW
- Heated volume
- 680 m³
- Performance with pellets or wood
- 92.6 %
- CO emissions at 10% O²
- 230 mg/Nm³
- Power levels
- Flue gas outlet
- Rear, Upper
- Air ducting
- 300 kg
- Dimensions WxDxH
- 80 x 77.5 x 133 cm
- Pellet tank capacity
- 70 kg
- Flue gas output diameter
- 80 mm
- A new combustion chamber that increases the energy performance
- Option of horizontal or vertical flue gas outlet
- Dedicated motherboard that regulates the temperature and ventilation speed
- Self-cleaning biomass burner
- Mechanical safety devices: 3 bar outlet valve, boiler thermostat, air pressure switch and water pressure switch.
- Safety electrical safety devices: inductive sensors that constantly check the position of motors rotation; flue gas probe.
- Flexible tube for ashes cleaning
- "L" bar for ash cleaning
- Kit for DHW circuit: 3-way valve, electronic circulator system, DHW probe.
- Hydraulic safety devices kit: expansions vase, 3 bar outlet valve, automatic vent valve, system drain.
- Water tank probe
- mixing valve (anti-condensation) with thermostatic control of system return temperature
Accessories on demand
- burner frontal plate for biomass < ø 4mm
- 90 lt storage tank
- tank with wheels 0,38 m3 - kg 220÷240
- Remote control
- Remote ignition with optional GSM device and controlling app.
- Automatic loading kit (1 capacitive level sensors and additional electronic board)
- Auger L170