Arianna 12 Plus
Pure warmth and natural harmony
The new Arianna stove from CS Thermos is characterised by exclusive design, superb performance and unrivalled comfort. Low emissions and the latest innovations ensure personal wellbeing and protect the environment.
The heart of the Arianna stove: CS THERMOS’ patented, self-cleaning, ecological, multi-fuel burner. Designed to meet the highest standards of safety, this unique burner offers numerous advantages: 5 different pre-programmed fuel menus; ash discharge without shutting down the burner for reduced electrical energy consumption; dual igniter for shorter start-up times and guaranteed continuous functioning; dual screw feed to prevent back-firing to the hopper.
- Pellets, Pellets/Biomass
- 4.9 ÷ 11.9 kW
- Heated volume
- 120 ÷ 420 m³
- Performance with pellets or wood
- 90.9 %
- CO emissions at 13% O²
- 110 mg/Nm³
- Power levels
- Flue gas outlet
- Rear, Upper
- Air ducting
- 155 kg
- Dimensions WxDxH
- 57 x 56 x 120 cm
- Pellet tank capacity
- 20 kg
- Flue gas output diameter
- 80 mm
This product complies with the Class 4 Stars, according to the emission and performance requirements of the Decree of 7 November 2017, n°186 (Italy).
- Two heating elements
- Natural convection option on power settings 1 and 2
- Ductable with dedicated fan
- Hermetically sealed pellet hopper
- Robust structure up to 4 mm thick
- Mechanical safety devices with two manual reset thermostats and a pressure switch
- Safety electrical safety devices: inductive sensors that constantly check the position of motors rotation; flue gas probe.
- "L" bar for ash cleaning
Accessories on demand
- Remote ignition with optional GSM device and controlling app.
- Wall-mounted room thermostat, allows air and temperature regulation in the ducted area.