Positive energy from the heart of nature
Attractive and adaptable to all needs, the stove Sirmione expresses, even in its external high-design stone finish, the technological innovation it has within itself.
It is available in 3 models of different power and in all it reaches excellent performance levels, high energy efficiency and low emissions in the environment.
- Pellets, Pellets/Biomass
- MDi, Stone
- 4.2 ÷ 9.2 kW
- Heated volume
- 80 ÷ 340 m³
- Performance with pellets or wood
- 91.8 %
- CO emissions at 13% O²
- 120 mg/Nm³
- Power levels
- Flue gas outlet
- Rear, Upper
- Air ducting
- 180 kg
- Dimensions WxDxH
- 47 x 55 x 109 cm
- Pellet tank capacity
- 13 kg
- Flue gas output diameter
- 80 mm
This product complies with the Class 5 Stars, according to the emission and performance requirements of the Decree of 7 November 2017, n°186 (Italy).
- Two heating elements
- Natural convection option on power settings 1 and 2
- Hermetically sealed pellet hopper
- Robust structure up to 4 mm thick
- Mechanical safety devices with two manual reset thermostats and a pressure switch
- Safety electrical safety devices: inductive sensors that constantly check the position of motors rotation; flue gas probe.
- "L" bar for ash cleaning
Accessories on demand
- Remote ignition with optional GSM device and controlling app.