Ecological pellet thermo-stove made with steel structure, top and sides in black silk-screened glass and stone facade, in 4 modern and design color versions: clean shapes and quality materials, for a pleasant view even with the flame out.
The door is composed of a double glass: black external glass, curved and elegant, and transparent ceramic glass which hermetically closes the hearth.
Thanks to their energy efficiency and low atmospheric emissions, our thermo stoves are certified with 4 or 5 stars and benefit from the greater deductions provided in Italy by the Conto Termico.
On the return circuit, a chemical-physical water treatment system must be installed, for instance a magnetic dislimer.
Anti-condensation valve to be installed.
- Pellets, Pellets/Biomass
- Maximum power
- 16.5 kW
- Thermal power introduced
- 15.4 kW
- Nominal thermal power to water
- 13.6 kW
- Heated volume
- 430 m³
- Performance with pellets or wood
- 93.3 %
- CO emissions at 13% O²
- 167 mg/Nm³
- Power levels
- Flue gas outlet
- Rear, Upper
- Air ducting
- 235 kg
- Dimensions WxDxH
- 63 x 60 x 113 cm
- Pellet tank capacity
- 21 kg
- Flue gas output diameter
- 80 mm
This product complies with the Class 4 Stars, according to the emission and performance requirements of the Decree of 7 November 2017, n°186 (Italy).
- Mechanical safety devices: 3 bar outlet valve, boiler thermostat, air pressure switch and water pressure switch.
- Safety electrical safety devices: inductive sensors that constantly check the position of motors rotation; flue gas probe.
- "L" bar for ash cleaning
- Collar for top flue header
- Kit for DHW circuit: 3-way valve, electronic circulator system, DHW probe.
- Hydraulic safety devices kit: expansions vase, 3 bar outlet valve, automatic vent valve, system drain.
- Water tank probe
Accessories on demand
- Remote ignition with optional GSM device and controlling app.