The aesthetic evolution at the service of comfort
The rounded "magic" glass that distinguishes the innovative and modern design of the TRIESTE stove reflects the energy of the fire, with its light and heat, inside the home.
Fulfilling the aesthetic requests of customers while ensuring the performance of the products is for us a reason for satisfaction and continuous research.
- Pellets / Biomass
- 4.2 ÷ 9.2 kW
- Heated volume
- 80 ÷ 340 m³
- Performance with pellets or wood
- 91.8 %
- CO emissions at 13% O²
- 120 mg/Nm³
- Power levels
- Flue gas outlet
- Rear, Upper
- Air ducting
- 130 kg
- Dimensions WxDxH
- 55 x 55 x 118 cm
- Pellet tank capacity
- 13 kg
- Flue gas output diameter
- 80 mm
This product complies with the Class 5 Stars, according to the emission and performance requirements of the Decree of 7 November 2017, n°186 (Italy).
- Two heating elements
- Hermetically sealed pellet hopper
- Natural convection option on power settings 1 and 2
- Robust structure up to 4 mm thick
- Mechanical safety devices with two manual reset thermostats and a pressure switch
- Safety electrical safety devices: inductive sensors that constantly check the position of motors rotation; flue gas probe.
- "L" bar for ash cleaning
Accessories on demand
- Possible remote ignition via GSM device (optional) controlled via APP (only compatible with Android operating system).