Mechanical safety devices:
- rearm thermostat that control the boiler and auger so they do not overheat.
- One pressure switch that controls the work during stove depression, detecting any ash blockage, either in the stove or the flue, and also controls the flue gas motor.
- 1 flashback arrestor unit.
- 1 overpressure safety device.
Electronic safety devices:
- 1 flue gas sensor that indicates any excessive flue gas temperature.
- The mixing and burner rotating motors are controlled by 2 inductive sensors that signal any malfunctioning with an alarm.