- Save time thanks to the simple maintenance.
- Economic savings due to the high performance obtained and the variety of fuels used.
- Option of keeping a very low minimum.
- 2 heating elements shorten ignition time and reduce energy consumption which focuses primarily on start-up, while it becomes very low during stove operation.
- Triple management choice:
- a) modulation mode when the temperature is reached, the stove set itself to the minimum;
- b) shut-down mode the stove shuts down and restarts automatically according to the room temperature to be maintened.
- c) operation in natural convection (in the terms and models where this function is provided)
The modulation mode enhances:
- savings on electricity because the heating elements start-up less frequently
- the consequent longer life of the elements and less wear
- savings on fuel because the stove/boiler works with better fuel yield
Access to tax deductions and specific premiums (“Conto Termico” in Italy).
The high yields and low atmospheric emissions of our products allow eligible parties to access tax deductions or expected contributions. In particular, our products, certified 4 and 5 stars (Environmental Certification - Italy), will allow users to benefit from significant bonuses as required by the "Conto Termico Bonus". (Check what are the government premiums for ecology in your Country).
Great savings and immediate heat
The power of the biomass boiler modulates on 6 stages between a maximum and minimum on the basis of domestic system demands, therefore avoiding excessive ignitions during the day. The power varies between a maximum power value and 30% of the same, on the basis of slave system demand. In this way, the consumption of electric energy, necessary to ignite the burner, is reduced. The modulation mode also allows heat to be supplied more quickly in the event of immediate demand.
The power consumption is further reduced through the use of electronic energy efficient circulators (EU Regulation no. 622/2012).